Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tomorrow is another day

SO today didn't go as planned! Since we have been doing so much work on the house-even though it doesn't even looked touched-we have not been able to spend much time with the kids. I told Jon last night that I planned on taking the kids to the park in the morning after breakfast. Well, Jon came in from PT when we were all still in bed and was soaked. It poured down rain all day today. I told Jon that it figured since I had planned to do that with the kids. We did take a trip to the Christian book store and got lots of stuff that was on sale so that was nice. I was also excited because the twins new bedding came in the mail today. It looks so cute in their room. They were so excited they climbed right in their beds and loved the fact that they had nice comfortable pillows to sleep on!

Well, tomorrow Jon will be at work all day so I am planning on really cracking down on this house. I feel like going though and just throwing all of the rest of the stuff away even though I know I won't and shouldn't. I am praying for the energy to do it. I guess I should say and without pain since my back is really hurting now after I lifted our big heavy printer by myself. So I am hoping that things go more to my plan tomorrow then today! Have a good night.
Stacy

1 comment:

LosingSanity said...

Oh i wish I could come help you unpack. I know how difficult it is with my two..and you have three more. And it's not like you can get on a roll and keep going...kids need fed, tended to, messes cleaned...It will get done eventually.

It's too bad that it had to rain on your plans. It would have been nice to get out and let the kids burn off some energy.