Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Will the unpacking ever end???

I swear it doesn't seem like it will! I was so tired today I didn't do very much-just put a few pictures on the wall and stuff like that! I did get some laundry done though so I guess that is a plus! Kiersten was very cranky today. I think she may be getting a cold or something! She ran around with a snotty nose all day and was very clingy. I hope that she is not getting really sick since there is so much to do around here and I hate when the kids get sick-they are always so miserable! I will say Midnight-our cat-has gotten alot more friendly since we have moved here. He is always coming up and wanting to cuddle with me now. Every night after I put the kids to bed I can count on him coming and laying down right beside me waiting for me to pet him. He never did this when we lived in Germany. I think he is finally realizing that he doesn't have to travel anymore and he can relax. Jon's new Jeep is now not running. He has alot of work that he has to put into it to make it up to where he can drive it. Hope it doesn't cost too much money. Anyway, not much of anything interesting happening today so I am going to head to bed! Hope everyone is have a great week!
Stacy

2 comments:

LosingSanity said...

I am finally able to visit your blog...welcome aboard. It's a great place to vent, share stories and keep in touch.

Hope the unpacking/settling-in goes well and that you are soon able to just sit and relax and enjoy without worry of something to unpack.

Blaze said...

I MISS MY SIS JUST AS MUCH AS I MISS MY MIND. I LOVE YOU AND HOPE THAT EVERYTHING GETS BETTER SOON. I MISS YOU ALL