Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The las few days

So during the time that I have not been typing a lot of new stuff has happened! The kids have all (except the twins of course) started school! The all love their classes and teachers and are making friends quickly. It is such a releif that Adrianna is doing so well. She cried a little the first day when I dropped her off but no tears today! Her teacher said she is doing great with not missing me! Well, you all know that we got a puppy. Well, yesterday she started this coughing really bad. I took her to get her shots today and they sent me to another vet because she was sick and the actual doctor there was not able to see her. I took her to the animal hospital and they told me that she has Kennel Cough. Poor girl is now on antibiotics and cough meds and then she got her heartworm and flea medication. They also called me from the other vets office to tell me that she has three different types of worms! That made me upset because the people that we got her from told me that she was already dewormed her and everything. Poor girl is sick, sick, sick. Needless to say we go pick up the two different kinds of dewormers tomorrow. So now we have to really be careful with the kids and make sure they all wash their hands and stuff after playing with the puppy!

Jon has to go to the DITY briefing tomorrow and then we can find out exactly when we get to move into our new place. I am so excited and ready for this to happen. I can't wait to be settled in for good and not be living out of a half boxed house! I have had a headache of the century that keeps coming back and it is really bothering me tonight. Probably from all the stuff we have been doing lately and I just need a BIG BREAK! I need to sleep for a whole 24 hours or something and then maybe I will feel better! Anyway, have a great night everyone!
Stacy

1 comment:

LosingSanity said...

Gosh, it's no wonder you have a headache...all that stuff going on! Glad the kids are doing well back to school and hope the puppy gets better. Hopefully it won't be long before you are all settled in your new home and able to relax.