Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yesterday

I just have to say that we had so much fun yesterday. So much and that is the reason that I didn't get to post yesterday because we got home so late and we all just crashed. First we spend the first part of the day where I was upset. I went to go and register my van since I finally got the title but because the car dealership put my grandma's name and the the word-or-and then my name but the state of NC does not accept the word OR so I had to overnight the title and a power of attorney back to my Grandma so I can have that changed and get a new title. In the meantime my temperary plate runs out on Tuesday so the state of NC will give me another temporary one on Tuesday but for only ten days so it is getting a little frustrating. That was the only bad thing of the day though.

We also found out the kids teachers yesterday. We get to meet them next Friday so that will be nice. Please pray that Adrianna does ok. I told her last night that I am not allowed to walker her to her classroom and she started crying. I hope that she does ok with this.

On to the fun stuff. We went to Build a Bear-yes we spent a fortune. My friend Lanna got the older three their animals and we did the twins and mine-yes I got one too! We all had so much fun doing them. I will try to post pictures but right now my camera died so I will have to wait until the batteries are charged again! After Build a Bear we ate dinner at the mall. I tell you if you ever heard of FIVE GUYS-Justice loves eating there. Everytime we go to the mall he asks if he can have their bacon hot dog. Doesn't sound good to me at all but he loves it. When we were done eating there we went back to Lanna's and started a fire in the backyard and did smores! We also got some shrimp out and had that-it was so good. Needless to say that is why we didn't get home until really late though! It is the most fun we have all had a in a long time-well at least in the time that we have been in NC and trying to get settled in! Hope everyone has a great day!
Stacy

1 comment:

LosingSanity said...

Glad everyone had a great time.