Thursday, August 7, 2008

First Blog

Well, this is it! I am finally deciding to start a blog. Don't ask me what made me decide to do this but I just thought it would be a fun thing to do to let everyone know what is going on with our lives. Anyway, we have been living in our new place now for almost two weeks and will finally get all of our household goods on Saturday. It will be so nice to see all of our stuff again-I am so excited about this and also getting rid of the echo in the empty house! Things are going good with the kids. Michael, Adrianna and Justice are all signed up for school and will start on the 25th. The school seems like a good one and they are willing so far to work with me about Adrianna and helping her with things she is struggling with. The twins have been kind of cranky lately but seem to be loving all this room to run in here. They are doing very well with the stairs but I am sure one of the kids will end up falling down them at one point.

Tonight we went to a neighborhood party but of course the weather didn't cooperate so we didn't get to hear the band that was going to play-maybe next time. We also may have found a church already. I have never been to such a big church in my life. I am telling you they had several people there telling you where to park and guiding you ever step of the way! I hope that this is the one that we are supposed to be at. It has a lot of kids programs and the kids seemed to really like it last Sunday-all but Adrianna because she is being difficult about everything that has to do with this move! Anyway, I guess this is it for my first blog. I will try to update it often! Hope that everyone has a great night!
Stacy

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Welcome to the Blog world! :D It's a great way to keep everyone posted on what's going without having to repeat it 139835489 times!

So glad you guys are settled in the house... or at lease as settled as you can without all of your household goods! ha ha. Sounds like things are going good for you guys with the schools and church.

Question: What's going on with Adrianna? You mentioned issues but I wasn't aware of anything.

Jody said...

Welcome to this fun, fun world of stress release! That is what I use the blog for anyhow.... :) that and keeping everyone updated on all our trillion kids! :)
Have fun, and ADD Pics!