Saturday, August 9, 2008

Take it all away....

Ok so I wanted all of my stuff here but now I am so tired and I hate looking at all of these boxes and stuff EVERYWHERE that I want it all gone! Good news is I did get one room finished-the twins room is now down and looks great if I do say so myself! Things went pretty well today. Not too much is broken but we did have a few things-like some glass in pictures frames and just frames themselves and somehow two of the wheels off the boys dresser is missing so that stinks! We also had a bar-b-que today and my friend Lanna came over. The boys decided that they wanted to stay the night at her house so they just left. Of course as I am typing this Lanna just called me to ask me to bring shoes for Justice for church tomorrow because he left with no shoes on! Anyway, I think I am going to go and get a bowl of ice cream or something and then head to bed! Too much work for one day!
Stacy

No comments: