Friday, August 8, 2008

Our day today

So today has gone by pretty good. I woke up early and went to a garage sale! If I do say so myself I got some really good deals there. I picked up two dressers, a stand with wheels on it, a Jeep Power Wheels, A play set for out in back , a Princess pillow for Dri, two pair of PJs for the twins and three carebears! I was so excited dispite the three trips I had to take there so I could bring everything back to the house. The kids were pretty good today. Kayleigh did decide to make a mess in the pack in play with the contents of her diaper-not fun to clean up I might add and she did this while I was painting the twins bedroom. Good news is bedrooms are all painted and we are all ready for the Household goods delivery tomorrow! I am so excited that in 24 hours I will have all my stuff back! Some of you probably have no idea what it is like to have kids and be without their stuff for 2 1/2 months-it is very interesting! Well, not sure if I will have time to post tomorrow since I will be very busy but I will try to sit and relax on my wonderful couch and post something really quick-hopefully not to say that anything is broken! Have a good night everyone!
Stacy

No comments: