Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Back to being frustrated

So I was all ready for Friday and the finishing of Adrianna's testing but we may have to cancel. TRICARE has still not approved the rest of the testing and until they do we can't go any further. They usually want the school to do the rest of the testing (because they don't have to pay for it) but the school refuses to do it. I told them that when the place called me today and they told me not to cancel the appointment yet and they will continue to see what they can do but I may have to cancel it tomorrow! Please pray that this works out that she can get it done tomorrow! We really need these answers for her. I will update when I know more!

Today was an ok day. I am still not 100% so I took it easy. I missed another workout though so that frustrated me. We did get the backyard all cleaned up though and then went grocery shopping when Jon got home. When we came home from there it was Ice Cream Time! The kids loved that. Then it was baths and bed. Now I am sitting here waiting for American Idol to come on!

Anyway, I think I am going to go and relax! Hope that everyone has had a great day and I will update later!
Stacy

2 comments:

LosingSanity said...

I hope everything works out with the insurance and testing. If the school won't test, the insurance needs to pick it up. Of course, I don't understand why the school doesn't do the darn test. Good Luck!

Jody said...

I hope it all works out for you guys, I can read how frusterated you are!! Sorry hon!