Monday, March 23, 2009

Our weekend!

So we had a pretty good weekend! We had friends over Friday and had our first bar-b-que of the season (at home anyway). I LOVE bar-b-que and it was so fun. We had our poker night that night instead of Saturday and I finally won! I was so excited. Saturday we had Krispy Kremes for breakfast-so good! We had such beautiful weather we just hung out at home and played outside with the kids. We have the backyard totally cleaned from any old leaves or pinecones (there were so may pinecones). We also bar-b-qued again on Saturday-I love this weather!

Sunday we got up and went to church and then back to that restaurant I told you about were kids eat free on Sundays. We are praying they keep that up. They are thinking about stopping it because someone brought in a whole daycare I guess so they are thinking about not doing it anymore or making it one kid per adult and that wouldn't help us much. We came home and did a few things and then took the kids to a park and played for a little while. After that it was home and the girls got their special treat for not having any accidents. We even took them to church in underwear and had no accidents-looks like the potty training is looking up! Now if we can get them to not have accidents when they are sleeping we could say goodbye to pull ups!

Right now I am just sitting here watching the girls watch Little Einsteins. They really like this show and get into it. The other kids would just sit and watch shows like this when they were little but these two actually do what the characters tell them to-it is so cute! Well, I guess I should start getting some stuff done around here! There is a lot to do today! Hope that everyone has a great day!
Stacy

2 comments:

LosingSanity said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. I miss the warm weather. We had a teaser a couple weekends ago when it was really warm, but now it's back to chilly.

Jody said...

I love this background! :)