Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The girls are driving me crazy again...

Every single time I put them down for a nap in their room they think that it is their job to pull all of their clothes out of their dresser! They are driving me nuts! I am taking a trip to Walmart later and buying child stuff to stop this because I have enough to do without having to pick up the same clothes every day!!!

So I have been using my camera! I LOVE it! I am so excited to have a new camera-now if I could just get my kids to cooperate a little so I can get pictures of them! This weekend is supposed to be so nice so I am going to take them outside and get some pictures of them!

SO yesterday let me just say was COLD!!! Not only was it cold but we were without electricity for 3 1/2 hours which made it also cold inside. Around 11 the school sent out a message to all the parents that if we wanted we could go and take more clothes to our children or we could bring them home! I decided to take more clothes to them because they could of come home and froze here but feel behind in school or freeze at school and learn something! Michael wasn't too happy with that but oh well!

Ok-so here are a few of the pictures I have taken of the girls with my new camera! In some the kids have messy hair-sorry-it was the end of the day and I don't stop to do the hair at that point! In other pictures you can see how cold the girls were in the house yesterday because of their noses. Right after I took those pictures I went and put sweaters on the girls!!! Enjoy and have a great day!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

I would have left them at school too. They may as well be there and learn something then come home and freeze! :)

LosingSanity said...

The pics are sooo cute!

YOu sure can tell it was cold by their noses.

looks like you are having fun with your new camera.