Saturday, March 21, 2009

Took Justice for 6 yr pictures!

So I took Justice today to get his 6 year pictures done. Before we left I told him that he could pick out anything that he wanted to take and have in his pictures (crossing my fingers it wasn't anything ugly or too big). So he picked his new remote control car, his two webkinz and his Bible! How many kids pick there Bible for pictures. Did I not say that I think he is going to do some great work for God when he gets bigger-he keeps adding to my belief of that!

The girl that took his pictures is awesome. She took our family pictures and I asked her at that time if she would always do the pictures when I come in there and she agreed! She really gets the smiles from the kids and she just LOVES Justice. I think she did a great job with him. Justice picked the backgrounds and I think that he did an awesome job. I just wanted to share them with you all.

Jody-the photographer and I was also talking about props-I told her about when Justice was 9 months he was so upset in his pictures that finally I went to the waiting room where they had a card board box with some toys in it. I emptied the box and brought it back to the room and took his pictures in it and those were my favorite from that time. She told me that her favorite prop that any parent had every brought in was a roll of toliet paper. She had some small boys and they did a bathroom theme and wrapped the toliet paper all around them and it was so cute. I thought it was such a cute idea I would pass it on to you since you are such a great photographer thought you might like it to when you take pictures of little ones!

Well, I am off to relax-enjoy the pictures! Have a great weekend everyone!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

I love his birdseye, I love him reading his bible... She did a great job tell her! :)