Friday, March 27, 2009

What a week!

Sorry I haven't been on to post. I have been so busy this past week and seems like I just haven't stopped! Justice had his first therapy appointment this week and she told him some different things that she wants to try to make sure that he does better in school. I am hoping that it helps him but we will see. The therapist seems really nice though.

Let em say I am fed up with a teacher at the kids school and I don't even know her name. Going to cut it down a little to save on time but last Friday Jon went to get the kids from school and Michael forgot his book-this teacher wouldn't let him go get it-said he couldn't go by himself so he went and got Jon (let me just say that when any of my kids forget things I go in with no problem). When Jon walked up to the door this teacher said that she told Michael that she would take him in a few minutes which we knew was a lie because he wouldn't of went back to Jon. Then she wouldn't let Jon in. Justice dropped a lolly pop and she picked it up and said oh who lost this. He said him and she started holding it up like he was lying and wouldn't give it to him. She kept going higher and higher in the air but Justice finally jumped and got it from her. Needless to say Jon took the kids from the school without getting Michael's book. Then yesterday Michael forgot his book again and he was following his teacher into the school and I was a little behind-since I had the other four kids. This same teacher asked Michael with a really snotty attitude where he thought he was going. He said he forgot his book and she said-again-this is becoming an every other day thing (mind you still with the snotty attitude). I turned and said-as long as he remembers it before we get home he is fine. I wanted to say a lot more and next time she opens her mouth I am going to. When we mentioned that we wanted a meeting to the Principal because of this teacher she said-she has an open door policy but she can't garantee that we are going to like what she has to say. Jon has decided that he is going to fill out an ICE card. It is a comment card that is for all military things and goes high up-to the General if there are problems. My thought is if this lady doesn't like her job she needs to find a new one. We are going to take this farther and she better hope that she doesn't open her mouth again to my kids!

Last night I went to a Tupperware party. I think I may do a party but I don't know a lot of people here. It was nice to meet some of my neighbors. I hope I can meet more around here that are nice!

Well, yesterday Kiersten woke me up at 4:30am. I heard an awful noise but she wasn't on her bed so I thought maybe she was having a seizure and ran to her room. She was laying on the floor on her back and was getting sick-choking because she wasn't rolling over. She was also running a high fever so I woke up Jon and told him that I was taking her to the ER. I got there a little after 5 and stayed until 7:30am. I ended up calling the clinic and got her an appointment there instead. When I left there were still people sitting there that had been there since 11pm and they had very sick kids so I knew the ER would take forever. When I took her to the doctor they said she had the bad cold that was going around that was causing fevers and she probably would have a fever for around 3 days and because she did a urine sample we found out she is very dehydrated. We are just praying we can get her hydrated and that the fevers do not cause her to have any seizures. She seems to be doing better today so that is a good sign although she didn't wet the bed last night and I think that is more from the dehydration then from her being potty trained. And now-Michael has the low grade fever-we will see where that goes.

Jon took his test today for Thai-the last one. He was supposed to do it on Wednesday but that didn't work because the building had a gas leak in it. Jon thinks he did pretty good so we just have to wait until next week to get the results. I can't wait until he is done with this part of his schooling and am still praying that the last part goes well!

Ok-I think that is it for now! Hope that everyone has a great weekend and stays healthy!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

Oh my stace you had a huge week! i am with you if someone doesn't like thier job, they need a new one!

LosingSanity said...

That teacher sounds like a total pill. Hopefully something is done. THey are kids. Heck, I forget things ALL the time. In fact, I went through a spell where I was leaving my purse everywhere (including work, the store, etc), so I don't see the huge deal.

We have that bug going around here too (more so a flu one). I hope that it goes away for you and very soon!