Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting to the end of the week

Aggghhh-somehow I just erased all that I wrote so here I am starting over! Yesterday was a VERY LONG DAY! We had to get up early so I could have the van today. We were then rushing around trying to get the kids to school on time. Michael is taking the Terra Nova testing this week. I am sure that he will do fine as long as he concentrates-when he trys to rush through his work he gets a lot wrong but when he takes his time and does it right he gets it all correct.

After I got the kids to school I can home with the girls played with them for a little bit and then got them some lunch. Right after lunch it was back up to the school to get the kids so I could take Adrianna to her testing. I had to take all of the kids with me this time because I didn't have anyone to watch them. Luckily about an hour into the testing someone dropped Jon off so he took the kids to the van and they watched movies in there. The testing took a little over two hours and then we were off again. We stopped and got the kids dinner and they all ate in the Curves parking lot so I could work out. I love going and getting that half hour of time for me and I really hope that I am able to lose some weight from this!

After working out at Curves we rushed home only to be there five minutes before I had to leave and go to church. I finally got home just before 10pm and believe me I was ready for bed and then dragging today.

Jon got to jump yesterday but ended up hurting his tailbone. He didn't tell anyone but it is hurting him alot and I am hoping that he will go to the doctors if it continues. I haven't heard from him yet today so I am not sure how he is feeling but this morning he was hurting.

Today after I go and get the kids from school we will finish up homework and then I am going to start packing. Tomorrow we are heading to Shari and Erics. They live about two hours away and Michael will be staying the night with them for Jordan's birthday. Saturday we are going to go somewhere fun for Justice's birthday. It all depends on the weather on what we do though because where we were originally going may not work with the weather that we are supposed to get. I just hope that he enjoys his 6th birthday!

I think before I end that I should also mention something. I had this big feeling yesterday that Justice is going to be someone really special-I think God has big plans for him. The boy ever since he was little has talked about God and Jesus and how much they love everyone and his own ideas about God's powers (we even have it on video-it is hilarious). He will tell anyone and everyone that he meets that he is a Christian and all about God's love for them. He will interrupt his teacher in school even so he can tell the class that God loves everyone even if they are bad. I just really think that he is going to grow up and do some amazing things-like be a missionary or pastor, evangelist-something along those lines! I just hope that all my kids love God as much as I do and that all of them follow what God wants them to do but I just have this feeling about Justice-only time will tell!

Ok-gotta go get the girls since they just woke up from their nap! Have a great day and weekend just in case I don't get on here for a couple days!
Stacy

2 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Stacy - it was so great to see all of you yesterday, but of course the time went by way too quick! Hope we can get together with you again soon! That'd be so awesome if Justice ended up in full time Christian service! You're doing a great job with them Stacy - you're an awesome mommy! Love you guys!

LosingSanity said...

Sounds like a busy weekend.

It sounds like you are going to be right about Justice. Not many kids are that outspoken about God.

Glad you are able to take that thirty mins for yourself at Curves. I am sure it does you a lot of good!