Thursday, March 5, 2009

Maybe we are finally getting somewhere

So you all know the trouble we have been having with the school and getting Adrianna tested through the TEACCH program for the PDD-NOS. I don't remember if I put on here that the school called me last week to tell me that they will make the decision this week on weither or not they will test Adrianna, and if they feel that it is not effecting her school work they won't-not to mention the fact that they let their contract lapse with the TEACCH program so she still would have to wait the 18 months to be tested!!! Well, I did put a call in to the doctor and she sent a referral to a doctor that can test her! I got the letter in the mail last night and made the call this morning to get her the appointment! Imagine my surprise when she said well we happen to have an available appointment for tomorrow morning at 8:30. That sure beats 18 months!!! I just am blown away that we are getting this done so fast! Not sure if they are doing the actual testing tomorrow or if it is just the paperwork but I am happy to get her in and being this close to figuring out if this is what is causing her to have all her problems! Please be praying for her appoitnment tomorrow and that she will do ok with this testing. I will update everyone after her appointment!

1 comment:

jaklew said...

I'm so glad you got your appointment sooner! What an answered prayer! I just found your blog tonight- great pics of the family! I hope to all be well & get to see you soon!