Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our Fun Weekend!

While our weekend was very busy it was so much fun! Friday I thought I was going to go crazy with everything I had to do. I took Jon to work, the kids to school then ran to Walmart to get the last few gifts that I needed and then off to Fun Friday playgroup. The girls got to do some Yoga-they did some of it and other parts they just looked at the other people. We left right after that and went home and wrapped the last of the gifts then it was lunch and off to take cupcakes up to the school. After school got out we took the dog to the neighbors and went to get Jon. Then we were off to Eric and Shari's for Jordan's birthday. When we got there we had great cake and then we went to see Bedtime Stories at the movie theater.

Then on to Saturday-we got up and ate donuts and then went to Walmart to get Jon a jacket-it was really cold and he forgot one. Then we went to Shari and Erics to open Justice's gifts and make a plan for the day. The original plan was to go to a place called celebration Station but it was an outdoor place for the most part and that doesn't mix well with the rain! Justice and the rest of the kids kept asking where we were going to go and we kept telling them it was a surprise-only because we didn't know ourselves! We decided to go to CiCi's Pizza for lunch and cake and then we went to a place called Funnigans. The kids had sooo much fun. Justice said it was his best birthday ever. I didn't even have a party and he had so much fun! I guess it probably seemed like a party though since he had presents and cake and there were other kids around! When we left Funnigans it was back home and to bed-I was so tired!

Today we went to church and then to a restaurant we have never been to before. This family from our church told us about a place that you could go to on Sundays and every Sunday the kids would eat FREE! Now FREE for us is a big deal with so many kids-Jody I wish you had a place like this around you-I know you would appreciate it also! It was really good food and we only spent $12 including the food and drinks-not alot for 7 people! The kids had a pizza buffet and Jon and I had Grinders and frys! I can't wait to go next week and try something new!

After we came home I took a nap because I wasn't feeling very well-not from the food though. I got to sleep for two hours which was nice. Jon went and got some stuff from the grocery store for dinner and made it. Now I am definitely ready for bed. I do want to add a slideshow of pictures from the weekend! Hope everyone elses weekend went well! Have a great night!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

I am so glad you had a good weekend!!!

jaklew said...

sounds like a really fun weekend. what restaurant did you go to?
Hope to see you this week!