Friday, March 6, 2009

New update from the day!

Ok so we went to her appointment this morning and it lasted two hours! I am very drained from the day-sorry I didn't get on here earlier with the update! They started her testing today. There were a lot of questions asked of her and me! We both were tired when we were done-not sure how she was able to do anything at school after because she was tired. She has to go back on the 11th for two hours of testing and then on the 20th for two more hours of testing. Also on the 20th as soon as the testing is done we have a 1/2 hour appointment with the psychiatrist at that office which I think is when we will get the results but not sure. Please be praying that Tricare approves all of this. They are putting in the paperwork for approval but she told me that sometimes Tricare wants part of the testing to go through the school and we all know how that has been going so I think they are going to add that into the paperwork because they really want to be able to do all the testing. I think this is going to be a very tiring process for Dri but I know she will do her best and hopefully this will give us some answers at the end of the process! The people there are very nice that we have met so far so I think it is a good thing we got sent there! Thanks for the prayers so far and I will keep you all updated!

We have done nothing but run today! After I took Adrianna to her appointment I took her to school and then got the girls! Then we went to McDonalds and off to get some hair dye for Adrianna! She loves pink strikes in her hair and it comes out as you wash it so I am fine with it. She is a little diva now-lol! We came home and then got the kids from school after which we needed to go and get Jon from work. I really didn't expect to be sitting in a traffic jam so to say in our own housing area for 42 minutes! They were searching every car as they left housing. That was frustrating because then I was 40 minutes late picking up Jon but he was fine with it and just worked out more! When we came back so we could get changed and do the grocery shopping we asked the MP's at the gate why they were searching the cars and I guess there was an attempted kidnapping. As annoying as it was sitting there that whole time it is awesome to know that they go to great lengths to keep us and our kids safe! Then we repeated the whole-no talking or going anywhere to or with strangers with the kids! This hit too close to home and I wanted to make sure they really understood this!!!

After grocery shopping and working out we came home and Adrianna and I went upstairs to do her hair and I think it turned out so cute! I will post some pictures tomorrow! I am upset though because I took some really cute pictures of the girls today outside and when I was uploading them to the computer I lost the first 12 pics because the program stopped working and I always have them remove the pics from my camera as they upload. The majority of them were really cute ones of Kiersten. Now they are not on the camera or the computer so I am mad!

Anyway, I am so so tired so I am heading to bed! Have a great night and weekend everyone!
Stacy

No comments: