Monday, March 2, 2009

March Already

Let's just say I can't believe that it is March already! I also can't believe that in just 12 days Justice will be 6 years old! That is just crazy to me! This morning I am going to be cleaning the house! We started in on the garage last night trying to finally get that all cleaned out! We had the house done and the stuff we left in the garage we really don't use so we just left it there! I decided yesterday that I really would like to use the garage for something other than storage like I don't know-putting the van in it!!!

We had a pretty good weekend! We did our poker night at Lanna's and that was fun as usual! This weekend it is at our house so that will be good-if I could just figure out what I am going to make! Lanna had the ideas of tacos and have everyone bring their favorite topping! Maybe we will do that but it kind of seems a little messy when there are 9 kids involved!!!

Not much else to report! Justice did have a great week last week except for Friday but I am not counting that against him since he did get up at 4:40am! Adrianna has her therapy appointment today and her psychology appointment tomorrow so I am going to tell them what the school and doctor said! I am sure they will not be happy with the school-just like me!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and I will post more later!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

You know it's funny we don't use our garage (3 car mind you) for the van either! Imagine that! :)

LosingSanity said...

Good luck with the garage. I always thought they were for storage...lol.