Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Again today

So today was just as crazy as yesterday! Started off with a late start-never good when you have to get five kids ready! When we were ready to walk out the door I realized that the stroller was still in the van so I had to walk with the girls holding my hands which is always fun because they don't like to. We got the kids to school though and then Justice to his appointment. They accidently double booked the doctor so we had to wait awhile! Of course Justice is ADHD! The doctor said at one point that we were only in the room for 15 minutes and she was already tired! I was thinking-imagine how the teacher feels! She put him on Concerta and I am hoping that the low dose will help. He starts that medication tomorrow. The good thing is if he has any side effects we just stop the medicine and it will be out of his system by the next day. Also, if we don't want to give it to him on weekends, holidays, or vacations we don't have too! We just give it to him on the days we feel he will need it.

Today was also report card day. Justice did great with his grades, Adrianna did great for her. She is still not at grade level but is doing great for her. MICHAEL-was a complete shock. He went from 3 A's and 3 B's last quarter to 1A, 1B, 1C, 2D's and an F!!! I was in complete shock. I have never heard anything about him doing bad in school and he usually is the one that we don't have to worry about. I marked on his envelope that I want a conference so I can see and hear what is going on and figure out what he and we need to do to help raise his grades!

I had my second day of working out at Curves tonight! I am so excited about this! I think it is the best thing I have spent my money on in awhile! I am determined to get this weight down before summer is here and then keep going! I also am determined to not buy any new clothes until I can go down some sizes! I really need some new clothes to so I better hurry up! I also wanted to add on here for everyone to please pray for my sister! She is in the hospital and has been since Sunday. She has strep throat and a kidney infection they found out today. She is in a lot of pain and is not eating so she is really losing weight and not the good way!

Well, I am off of here! I have to get my devotions done and go to bed-I am exhausted! Have a great night everyone!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

GOOD for you Stace for sticking to curves....:)

Enjoy the Journey said...

Stacy - I'm anxiously awaiting today's post to see how things went with Justice today. Hope today was a GOOD day! ;)