Sunday, February 22, 2009

What a great weekend!!!

We have had such a good weekend! Friday we had a family night with the kids! We played games with them and had ice cream! It was nice just to spend some time with them. Saturday was a busy day as usual. I went to a women's brunch at my church. It was nice to get out and do that. When I got home Jon took Michael out and then we had friends over here for poker! It is nice to do this every Saturday night! We love spending time with friends! Today we had church and then our neighbors came over. Bud helped Jon put up the fence. They got half of it up but it was freezing outside and they were missing a few pieces so we are going to get those pieces tomorrow and finish it then! I can't wait to have it done! It will be so nice to take the girls outside and not have to worry about them running for the road. Not to mention the fact that if the dog wants out I can just open the door and let her out!

I am still sticking to going to Curves! I can't wait until my first weigh in on the 6th! I really hope that I have lost some weight! I should be getting my new camera on Tuesday! I can't wait for that to arrive! Believe me I will be taking LOTS of pictures once I get it! Hopefully it will be nice outside and I can take some outside pictures of the kids!

Well, I am still really tired so I am going to head to bed now! Hope that everyone else had a great weekend as well!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody Cooper Photography said...

I am so happy for you that you had a nice weekend, that always makes it a great thing! :)