Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A few things...

So yesterday I got pretty upset. I got a call from the school saying they got my letter and the letter from the therapist on Adrianna. They told me that they will meet next week to decide if they will do testing on Adrianna but if her behavior is not effecting her at school they will not test her. She also wanted to inform me that the schools contract with TEACCH has lapsed and if they do decide to test her she would still have to wait the 18 months!!!I am so upset about this! I am sick of having to wait for help for Dri! SO I am going to put a call in to the doctor in a few minutes and see if there is anything she can do to get her tested through someone else!

So when Jon came home last night I was ready to walk out the door and work out at Curves! I told him what was going on with Adrianna and then started to walk out the door. When I got to the van I noticed a beautiful vase with a dozen roses in it! Jon is such a sweet heart. Every once in awhile he surprises me with something like this. I wish that I had the CF card to my new camera because I would take a picture of them and post them on here. Maybe I will get that in the mail before the flowers go bad and I can still take a picture!

So that is it for now! I will keep everyone updated on what I find out from the doctor! Thanks for the continued prayers!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

Ohhhh that was nice!!! :) Good Job John!