Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am so tired

I don't know what it is about this week but I am wore out! I just can't get enough rest it seems! The last two days have been going ok. I have had appointments and everything. Justice is taking the higher dose of medication and has had an ok couple of days! I really hope that this medication helps him because if it doesn't then I am taking him out!

Today I took Adrianna to her therapy appointment and her therapist gave me a letter to give to the school so hopefully it will get them to test her! We will see how that goes! I am getting so frustrated and hoping that this will start the process again!

Tomorrow morning EDIS is coming out again to finish the evaluation on Kiersten. They are bringing a speech therapist with them! I will have to play with Kayleigh somewhere else so she doesn't do all the answering for Kiersten. I hope that everything works out and honestly hope she doesn't qualify for the program because that would mean that she doesn't have any problems!

I finally made my appointment to see a nephrologist! I go on April 6th. I haven't been to see one since 2005-I really didn't like seeing a German doctor for that! My father in law asked me today if I was nervous about going and I guess I kind of am. I mean I know that my kidneys are not normal and that I have problems. I am just worried that things are worse than I think. I wonder if maybe the reason I feel tired all the time and have all the dizziness and stuff has something to do with my kidneys. I guess time will tell!

I am also so EXCITED! I finally gave in and bought a new camera! I can't wait until it arrives! I got a Canon Digital Rebel XTI 10MP! I am so excited that I can stop using my husbands camera that doesn't like me and start using a good one again! That means I will have a lot more pictures posted on here of the kids-aren't you excited!!!

Well, since I am so tired I guess I will get off here and go to bed! Before I do I want to say thank you to Christina for reminding me about the Vicks on the girls feet! It has helped so much this last week with them! They have a bad cough but they have been able to sleep since I have put it on them! Have a great night everyone!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

Canon is one of my favorite cameras! You will love it! :)

LosingSanity said...

Gotta love the Vicks. Ive been rubbing myself down with it now that I am sick.

My mom has that same camera, I think. It's nice, just too darn involved for me. I am all about point and shoot. Which you can do with that camera, but it just has so much more to it. I am sure you will enjoy it every bit though!

Glad you finally made that appointment and hope it is good news when you finally get to go in. Be sure you are taking care of yourself!!!