Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Time will tell

So I am still fighting between the school and the TEACCH program about Adrianna. The TEACCH program says I have to go through the school and the school says they won't do it because they are not the ones that referred her in the first place! I am going to stop by the psychologist office today when I take Adrianna to her therapy appointment and see if I can leave a message for her psychologist to get a hold of me!

Yesterday was an ok day! I wasn't feeling the greatest but I managed to get what I had to done! Adrianna had a friend come over after school so she liked that. Last night Adrianna started the American Heritage Girls and Michael started Cub Scouts! Both of them loved it! The American Heritage Girls is kind of like Girl Scouts but with a Christian spin to it (minus the yummy cookies)! This Saturday they are having a Tea Party and Adrianna gets to dress up like a Princess and she is so excited about it! Michael is looking forward to all the camping trips and things like that. He is finally happy that he gets to go because he has been bugging to do this for years!

Today I am going to try to relax a little. I can't get over being tired for some reason! I hope that you all have a great day! I am going to go and play with the girls now!
Stacy

1 comment:

LosingSanity said...

We have been trying to get Makenneh signed up for Brownies since the beginning of the school year. I have contacted the teacher, the principal, and nothing. I don't know what the deal is. Glad you were able to sign them up and hope they enjoy it!