Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bad News and Good News

So I will give the bad news first! I just went and got Justice from school! He has had a very bad day and I decided that he was doing so bad I would bring him home for the day. I am thinking maybe his medication may have to be upped a little! When I went up there though I decided that I was going to take Michael's Report Card and have a talk with the Principal about why his teacher never got a hold of me to tell me why all of the sudden my A/B student was getting D's and F's. I showed her the Report Card and and went down to talk to Dr. Pratt. She was gone all last week so I couldn't figure it out at that time. Turns out it was a mistake! The computer system messed up and the teacher was gone all last week including the day that the Report Cards went out so she had no clue that the Report Cards were wrong until today! WOW! I feel so so bad for Michael because that boy was in so so much trouble! We sat him down and lectured him forever about him not working hard and failing 4th grade! Not sure when we will be getting his real grades but just so glad that he is not failing 4th grade!!!

1 comment:

LosingSanity said...

Well, it's good news that the report cards were messed up. That is just crazy that it happened and took so long to catch.

Hope Justice just had a bad day and will be back on track!