Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Awwww

Today is going pretty good. I got a call at 6am saying that because of the snow the kids had a two hour delay so that means I got to sleep in a little this morning. I am going to be hard at work today. There is laundry to be done and I have to clean up the kitchen! I didn't get to the dishes last night because I was so tired so now I have to do them today-aggghhh!

The girls are upstairs but are refusing to take a nap again. I am going to go and get them in a few minutes and feed them lunch and then make them take a nap this afternoon. I am hoping that Justice does well at school today. Yesterday he had a very bad day. I did end up calling the doctors office and he has an appointment next week to be evaluated for ADHD. I already know he has it but I guess for the schools sake I should get something in writing so they know. He is now going to be going on a behavioral plan in the class. Not sure exactly what that means but I will wait to find out. The girls and I will be going up there one day a week and spending some time in the classroom. The girls are going to have so much fun doing that and Justice will love to show us everything.

I left a message for Adrianna's psychologist yesterday and of course he called when I wasn't home. I want to know what he wants me to do about this whole TEACCH dilemma! It is making me very upset that we can't seem to get anything done!

Alright-well I better get off of here and start the dishes so I can get the girls some lunch! Hope that everyone has a great day!
Stacy

2 comments:

LosingSanity said...

Oh I hope you are able to touch bases with the psychologist soon and figure out that teacch program.

Hopefully Justice had a better day at school today!

Jody said...

I Hope you all have a better day, or week! :) It's so frusterating as a Mom to try and get our kids help and yet, feel like we aren't getting anywhere!