Monday, February 9, 2009

This past weekend and today

Well, I will say that the weekend started off good. Friday night Justice stayed the night at Lanna's and he had a blast. We had a movie night with the kids and watched Kung Fu Panda while eating popcorn. It was a great night! Saturday morning Jon took Adrianna on her special day and brought her back just in time for me to take her to her Princess Tea where she had a lot of fun! She got to try all kinds of sandwiches and she LOVES tea so that made it the best time! I think she drank 6 glasses of tea. Her favorite part was getting to keep the beautiful saucer and tea cup! She put it will all my glass stuff so it wouldn't get broke!

Saturday night we went to Lanna's and stayed. We spent it playing poker and visiting with her and some of her friends! We always have fun over there! It was jsut a neat time all around! Sunday started off good. We got up and had a great breakfast and headed to church. It was a great service and then we got the kids! Things started off good while leaving the church and heading home but about half way home I looked back at Kiersten and she was starring and her face was really red. I touched her and she was hot so Jon pulled into the Family Dollar parking lot and I went in and got a thermometer. Her temp was 103 so Jon turned around and dropped Kiersten and I off at the ER. We were in the waiting room from 3pm until 9:40pm when they finally called us back. Of course-as usual there is no found reason why she had the fever. We are still keeping the Motrin and Tylenol in her. We got home and got the kids in bed around midnight and I went and crashed!

Today has been awful! Well, maybe not awful but hasn't gone as planned. I did get most of the downstairs cleaned but the kitchen still needs to be done! I got Adrianna to her appointment and that went well even though I had to bring the twins with us! They did very well! Jon ended up having to stay at work late which messed some things up! We had to make a last minute call to a friend to have her get the boys from school! I went and got them when we got back but I planned on going to Curves at 4 and didn't make it on time! Once Jon got home around 5:45pm we piled in the van and he dropped me off at Curves, drove Adrianna to church then came back to get me, I dropped them all off at home and went and got Adrianna and now I am sitting here. I am sore but not from the workout. I forgot to mention the fact that just before we left I dropped my purse that had a sprite in it and that exploded and I also fell all the way down the stairs-not something you want to do just before you go and work out!

Well, tomorrow is another appointment day! Justice has his appointment for the ADHD evaluation! I just hope that it goes well! I just want him to do better in school and feel good about himself! Well, I am off of here and going to bed! I guess I will have to figure out the end of the Bachelor tomorrow because I am not staying up until 11pm tonight! Have a great night everyone!

3 comments:

LosingSanity said...

OH my gosh! I hope you don't hurt too bad from the fall. Those tend to hurt worse the days following the fall.

I don't know how you do it all. Hope the rest of this week goes slower and easier for you!

Jody said...

I hope you are ok!! That sucks and hurts to fall like that... hopefully tomorrow will be a better day

Enjoy the Journey said...

Oh my goodness Stacy! What a crazy day! Take it easy - that fall will start hurting tomorrow if it hasn't hurt worse today! You are such a strong woman and such an awesome mom. I'm always amazed by how much you handle on a good day, let alone all of the mess of a bad day! :)