Friday, February 27, 2009

Tired once again!

Well, today has been a fun but long day! We got up at 4:40am so I could take Jon into work. I needed to have the van for small group! The kids were not too happy with us about that but they will live! We had a good day though! The twins and I went to a park with the small group on base and we played for 3 1/2 hours! They had lunch there and everything! They love swings-always have and I spent most of the time over at those but they played alot with other kids and slides and stuff! After that I went over to Jon's work and got his bag and then home to get the other kids! It was kind of scary though when we were going to the school! There were MP's everywhere! They even had 4 MP's on four-wheelers with big guns on their backs going through all the trees! I told my neighbor that I don't know whether to feel protected or scared! When Justice came out of the school he was upset because he had a bad day-the only one this week though and I am not blaming him since he was up so early! Anyway, he walked away from me and went over on this hill that he always goes to after school. Well, one of the MP's walked over to him and started talking to him because I guess we were not allowed to have the kids away from us! The kids were not even allowed outside of the school today! When we came home this evening Jon and I asked the MP's at the gate what was going on and they said one report was there was a guy in the trees with a gun and another was because we had Senators and big shots at the school because today was the dedication (which Adrianna's class sang for)! Either way it was pretty scary seeing all these MP's all over the place!

So after talking to Adrianna's doctor she sent a referral in to a doctor that can test her for the PDD-NOS! As soon as I get the approval in the mail I can call and make the appointment! I just hope the waiting list is kind of short! I am just ready for some answers!

Let's just say I am so glad it is the weekend! I am sleeping in tomorrow for sure! I need to catch up on rest! Also tomorrow night is Poker Night again and it is the weekend we will stay at Lanna's! Looking forward to some fun fun fun! I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS! I can think of so many people that I wish that could come and play Poker with us to make it even more fun! I have an idea-everyone move here!!!

Well, have a great weekend everyone! I am going to bed thinking about the fact that in 15 days my baby boy will be 6 years old! Love to all!
Stacy

2 comments:

LosingSanity said...

OH gosh that would be scary to have the MPs otu and about their guns. Yikes. But glad it turned out well.

Sounds like you may be a step closer to answers for Adrianna. Hope it all goes well.

Jody Cooper Photography said...

Hey I have missed your comments on my photography blog! :) Your always first and this time I am like where's Stac?? :)