Sunday, February 1, 2009

Some great days

First off for Christmas Justice got a Bible-he asked for one and was very excited when he got it-especially since the cover is camoflauged! Well, every night he asks me to read the Bible to him before bed and I do. Friday night he said he wanted to be a Christian and ask ask Jesus into his heart. Jon came up and we talked to him and he ended up praying and asking Jesus into his heart and to forgive him his sins. When he was done he was like-yay-now I can get purple cats. We laughed-then Jon told him-now you are a Christian and he said-NICE!!! He is so so funny! So then the next day he keep talking to the babies and kept telling them that they needed to pray and ask Jesus into their hearts so we can have the whole family be Christians!

Last night we had some friends over and we ate a great dinner that Jon made and then played poker while the kids all played (nine kids here in all). I didn't win of course, never do, but it was so fun to have people to our house for fun. Tonight for the super bowl our friend Lanna is here and we are having good food again and watching the Super Bowl. I have been excited just to see the commercials but they are not impressing me so far-we will see by games end if I like any of them! Ok-off of here to have some more fun! Have a great night everyone!
Stacy

2 comments:

LosingSanity said...

Yeah, watching the Super Bowl here, sorta. I had to take a break to hunt down Makenneh's book that has to go back to school..it has mysteriously disappeared. Anyway, how sweet of Justice. ANd enjoy the rest of your evening!

Go Arizona!!!!=) (I can still hope)

Jody said...

Yeahhhhhh your playing the letter game! I give you N :)