Friday, February 6, 2009

The Last Few Days

Wow-I am telling you we have had an interesting last few days. The problems with Justice and school are getting worse. He is so angery when he can't get a purple cat which starts making him act out more. We sat him down and talked to him and he said he gets nervous at school and just wants me! We are going to start giving him a picture of us to keep at the school with him. He has his doctor appointment on Tuesday and we will go from there but we may end up pulling him out and homeschooling him to see if that makes a difference. I talked to the Principal yesterday and she told me that they are planning on hiring another teacher for Kindergarten and maybe that will make a difference too because I know part of the problem is there are so many kids in the class (29 now-one of the kids just moved). Last year he did fine and the only difference is that there were only 18 kids in the class!

Today I have my small group with the girls and then my own doctor appointment. I really hope I can figure out why I feel so bad all the time! I am always so tired and sometimes feel like I am going to pass out. Also my memory is not what it used to be---it could be just that I am getting old! I am just going to ask them to run some tests and make sure that everything is ok!

Yay-we got our tax return back today! That means that Curves-here I come! I am determined to get this weight off of me before summer so I can go to the beach! I am so excited about this. The neighborhood centers gym just wasn't cutting it. I need a certain routine and I know in the past that Curves worked and pretty quick so I am looking forward to it!

Ok-I think that is it for now! Gotta go and get the girls ready for our day! Have a great one everybody!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

We got ours too (income tax that is) and yeahhhh we also spent ours, but I look at it like this we have needed things all year, yes all year so we got them finally! :) I hope your doctor appt goes well! Sorry about Justice, though I agree with you, class size makes a huge differance!

LosingSanity said...

Hope all the appointments go well. I have noticed a decline in my memory lately, as well. So, maybe it's just par for the course. But, stress also effects memory ability. So, maybe with all you have going on, that is the culprit. It will fatigue you and even make you sick.

Class size could surely be an issue with Justice. Hopefully btwn the new teacher and the appointment, you can find a resolution.