Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Waiting Patiently

So I am sitting here and it is almost 10am. I am waiting patiently for my camera to arrive. The UPS site says that it has left for delivery and I just can't wait until it gets here! I know I will probably have to charge the batteries before I can use it but I just can't wait to see it!

I am also excited because last night while I was at Curves Jon and Bud finished my fence! I am so happy about this! The best part is when it was freezing cold this morning (it still is cold just hit 31 degrees) all I had to do is open the back door and let the dog out instead of going out and walking her! That is so nice because when walking her she gets distracted by everything that moves and it sometimes takes forever for her to actually go to the bathroom! I swear if it is possible for dogs to have ADHD she has it-lol!!!

I am trying to clean up my house! We had people over two days this weekend and nine kids in the house and I have been worn out-things kind of got messy! It isn't too bad actually but when you have no energy you just don't feel like doing anything. I will get to it today though-as long as I am not taking a thousand pictures-lol!!!

Kiersten has been in a very bad mood lately! I hope this isn't a bad sign! I am just not sure what to do about it. She starts off by giving me this look like no one better go near her. She has even started coming up to me and hitting me like Adrianna does! I am trying to crack down on her but it is hard because it is in the back of my mind what is something is going on??? Please be praying that she gets in a better mood soon. This morning she was so mad that she got to the table and threw her whole bowl of cereal everywhere. I was very upset. She then got down from teh table and came to me with that look. I picked her up and asked her what was wrong and she said she didn't feel good so I gave her a hug and told her she didn't need to act bad. Sorry-I had to stop and laugh! Kiersten and Kayleigh run around with no pull ups on because of the potty training and Kiersten just walked in the living room with Justice's green shorts on and she looks so funny!

Well, I am off of here to put the girls down for their naps and wait even more patiently for my package! Have a great day everyone!
Stacy

No comments: