Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wow

So yesterday was a much better day than the days before! We had a kind of relaxed day! In the morning EDIS came out and started their evaluation on Kiersten. It wasn't the behavioral pediatricians like I thought. I guess the doctor also put a referral in for EDIS. They have to check and see if she qualifies for their program. Unless her attitude is too bad I don't think that she will but I am not sure. They are coming out again to do a different kind of evaluation and want to bring a speech therapist with them. That kind of shocked me because I thought that she spoke well for her age. When they come back I have to take Kayleigh to a different area because they noticed when they were here yesterday that if Kayleigh is around Kayleigh does all the talking and answering first and then Kiersten will copy her and they want to know what she knows on her own. I guess that is one of the reasons that they don't let twins in the same classroom. I never noticed that Kayleigh did that and I guess I thought that Kiersten was the dominant one but I was wrong!

Justice started his medicine yesterday! He had an up and down day at school but the teacher said he was much better than he had been. I also noticed in the afternoon when he got angry at me he just said he was made and walked into the other room. Usually when he gets mad at me he screams and runs upstairs! We will see how it goes today. His meds may need to go up one dose but I wouldn't think that it would need to go up any more than that!

Today I have to start packing for our trip to Florida this weekend! I can't wait to see Ericka again! I also can't wait to meet my nephew and niece that I haven't met yet! Ericka has four kids-two older boys and then two younger ones. She also can't wait to meet Justice and the twins! I really hope that it is a great trip and a safe ride down there and back!

Well, the girls are a little cranky so I need to go and try to make them happy! I think it will be an early nap day! Have a great day everyone!
Stacy

1 comment:

LosingSanity said...

Hope you were able to get your packing done. How exciting. Have a safe and exciting trip!